deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Arvind Creatrix IT Soft" <arv...@creatrixitsoft.com>
Subject Wish to contribute to Delta Cloud project-How I do proceed further
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 13:00:55 GMT
Hi

I dont know if this is the right place to ask—I signed and sent the Apache ICLA agreement
to the Secretary of the Apache Foundation. (This is as specified in the How to Contribute
Section of the Delta Cloud)
Now how do I proceed further? How do I get access to the deltacloud project. The Secretary
of the Apache Foundation asked me to contact the PMI of the Delta Cloud project—I dont know
that also.

If anyone could help with my queries above, I would be extremely grateful.

Yours sincerely,
Arvind,
Creatrix IT Soft.