deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Vollero <razor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wish to contribute to Delta Cloud project-How I do proceed further
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 16:45:55 GMT
Il giorno 07/apr/2013, alle ore 15:00, "Arvind Creatrix IT Soft" <arvind@creatrixitsoft.com>
ha scritto:

> Hi
>
> I dont know if this is the right place to ask—I signed and sent the Apache ICLA agreement
to the Secretary of the Apache Foundation. (This is as specified in the How to Contribute
Section of the Delta Cloud)
> Now how do I proceed further? How do I get access to the deltacloud project. The Secretary
of the Apache Foundation asked me to contact the PMI of the Delta Cloud project—I dont know
that also.

David Lutterkort, is the guy to contact.
Its almost done, start writing some patch and send it here (mailing list), we will test, evalutate
and we will push it ;)

You are welcome,
- Francesco