deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Release deltacloud 1.1.3
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:11:34 GMT
Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the release of Deltacloud 1.1.3. The release is
available from http://deltacloud.apache.org/download.html.

The gems are available on rubygems.org/gems/deltacloud-core/client.

NOTE: It takes a while for ASF mirrors to get updated.

KEYS: http://www.apache.org/dist/deltacloud/KEYS

git tag: release-1.1.3
git repo: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/deltacloud.git or
git://github.com/apache/deltacloud.git

NEWS:

   * Deltacloud
     + We no longer support MRI 1.8
     + Added Deltacloud namespace for all models and classes to avoid
conflicts (DTACLOUD-517)
     + Added possibility to pass :mock_initialize when using Deltacloud
as Rack
       middleware. (DTACLOUD-507)
     + Fixed various dependency issues with excon, tilt and haml
     + Added support for URL helper for Rabbit subcollections (DTACLOUD-526)
     + Switch to use local variables instead of instance variables in
HAML views (thanks to Francesco Vollero)
     + Refactored driver source loading code (DTACLOUD-540)
   * Client
     + Complete rewrite from scratch using Faraday lib
   * CIMI
     + Fixed incorrect look up for DiskCollection (DTACLOUD-536)
     + Added missing VolumeConfigurationCreate (DTACLOUD-524)
     + Added initial support for System models (mock, fgcp) (thanks to
Dies Koper)
     + Refactored how we generate Rabbit collections
(generate_operation_collection)
     + Obsoleted CIMI HAML views were removed
     + Fixed deltacloud-db-upgrade to work on Windows
   * EC2
     + Fixed logging for EC2 frontend
   * Drivers
     + RHEV-M
       - Allow client to select the first boot device
     + Mock
       - Convert all stub URL's correctly
   * Tests
     + Added loadbalancer tests for EC2
     + Added support for Extended Machine scenarios - user_data (thanks
to Ronelle Landy)

Cheers,

-- Michal

[1] https://github.com/apache/deltacloud/blob/master/NEWS