deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject storage_volumes and cimi volumes include system volumes?
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 22:38:44 GMT
Hi,

Should/may storage_volumes include system volumes (i.e. the "boot
drive")?
How about for the cimi volumes collection?

For fgcp I am currently including system volumes in storage_volumes
(which with the current mapping includes them in cimi volumes).
I set the :kind attribute (aligned with rhevm) to 'system' for these
volumes.
They're attached to instances and can't be deattached.

The reason I wanted them in storage_volumes at the time was because it
allowed me to map system volume snapshot (i.e. instance backup &
restore).

But when I was looking at the system_volumes collection and saw all the
system volumes in there I started wondering...

Regards,
Dies Koper