deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Ronelle Landy <rla...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: EC2 Driver Actions -- Start / Stop Instance
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:20:51 GMT

Hi David,

The issue of having the 'stop' operation in Deltacloud terminate EC2 EBS backed instances
has been raised previously. It looks like you are already watching the related JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD-100, which is the right thing to do at this
point.
Feel free to add to this JIRA if you have any more details you wish to include.

Thanks,
Ronelle