deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Wish to contribute to Delta Cloud project-How I do proceed further
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:11:30 GMT
On Sun, 2013-04-07 at 18:45 +0200, Francesco Vollero wrote:
> Il giorno 07/apr/2013, alle ore 15:00, "Arvind Creatrix IT Soft" <arvind@creatrixitsoft.com>
ha scritto:

> > Hi
> >
> > I dont know if this is the right place to ask—I signed and sent the Apache ICLA
agreement to the Secretary of the Apache Foundation. (This is as specified in the How to Contribute
Section of the Delta Cloud)
> > Now how do I proceed further? How do I get access to the deltacloud project. The
Secretary of the Apache Foundation asked me to contact the PMI of the Delta Cloud project—I
dont know that also.

> David Lutterkort, is the guy to contact.

Just to be clear: patches should go to this mailing list, as should go
pretty much everything else, like questions about how some aspect of the
code works etc. Also, you can reach most people via #deltacloud on
freenode/

David