deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: coloured dots
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:57:02 GMT
Hi Michal,

I tried adding the following to Gemfile but it made no difference.

platforms :mswin do
  gem 'win32console'
end

However, when I run the tests directly (i.e. ruby
tests\cimi\collections\system_templates_test.rb), words like PASSED and
FAILED are coloured (even without the Gemfile change).
Why?

If I uninstall turn, the test above running directly uses normal dots,
but rake test:cimi fails:

d:\sources\OSS\cloud\deltacloud\server>rake test:cimi
rake aborted!
Could not find turn-0.9.6 in any of the sources
d:/sources/OSS/cloud/deltacloud/server/Rakefile:26:in `<top (required)>'

Regards,
Dies Koper