deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: coloured dots
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:32:14 GMT
On 03/13, Koper, Dies wrote:

Hi Dies,

I'm very sorry about this. I haven't thought about Windows console.
I think you can resolve it by simply removing the 'turn' gem:

$ gem uninstall turn

Then tests should work as usual, without this fancy formatting.

Another solution would be to add 'w32console' gem into Gemfile for
the 'windows' platform. That will give you colored dots :-)

  -- Michal

--
Michal Fojtik <mfojtik@redhat.com>
Deltacloud API, CloudForms