deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: CIMI::Models split to CIMI::Services (rev 2) WIP
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 11:24:25 GMT
On 03/06, David Lutterkort wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-03-06 at 15:41 +0100, Michal Fojtik wrote:
> > On 03/05, David Lutterkort wrote:
> > > I've addressed that issue and uploaded a new patch series
> > > ( http://tracker.deltacloud.org/set/368 )
> >
> > For some reason, all patches have empty body :-) (tracker upload?)
>
> I used 'tracker record' .. ugh; maybe we should just get rid of that ?

The 'tracker record' only record informations about the patch (metadata).
Then the 'tracker upload' send the patch bodies to the server.

The 'tracker publish' is an alias for: 'tracker record && tracker upload'.

There is also possibility to replace the old set with a new one (bump
rev.):

$ tracker record -o OLD_SET_ID
$ tracker upload

Cheers,