deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Parametrize RHEV-M unit tests
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:34:07 GMT
Hi Joe,

On Fri, 2013-03-08 at 10:03 -0500, jvlcek wrote:
> nack and 2 nits
>
> nack because the ec2 gogrid and rhevm  driver tests fail with this patch
> applied.
>
> See attached file: failing_tests

I fixed up the patch series, and rerecorded it as
http://tracker.deltacloud.org/set/382

The new series addresses this and your two nits below:

> 1 - using admin:secret for the creds might match live creds.
> Would it be safer to use something far less likely to possibly match
> e.g.: fakeuser:fakepassword

Changed.

> 2 - Patch 5/6 defines 2 new methods but I don't see where they are being
> used.
> Am I missing something?

The preferences method is used in the actual rhev-m tests in 6/6 to get
at a fixed VM etc. I removed set_preferences since that is not used any
longer.

David