deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: CIMI::Models split to CIMI::Services (rev 2) WIP
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 01:25:44 GMT
On Fri, 2013-03-01 at 14:40 +0100, Michal Fojtik wrote:
> - ResourceMetada are now broken and need to be fixed.
>   (an informative warning included ;-)

I added one more patch to your series and rerecorded as
http://tracker.deltacloud.org/set/364

> - The filter_by and select_by methods moved to .find, so no longer
>   ugly chains in Rabbit collections.

Nice .. this is good, because ultimately we might need to want to pass
some of this to drivers to avoid querying useless data.

> David: Can you have look on RMD? I think we reached the problem with
>        lambdas :-)

Things look fairly good now; there's still one test that fails, and the
patches need to massaged a little. With a little more testing we are
probably good to commit this.

David