deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Ronelle Landy <rla...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: IP addresses in CIMI
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:49:21 GMT

Hi Carlos,

A similar issue is logged in JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD-510.
Feel free to add any additional reports or information to this JIRA record.

As a side note, for some providers you can get a straight listing of addresses through GET
/cimi/addresses - but the problem of machines not returning associated addresses remains.

Thanks,
Ronelle