deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Michal Fojtik (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (DTACLOUD-499) The 'ref' attributes are not (de)serialized properly when used in array
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:12:13 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD-499?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Michal Fojtik updated DTACLOUD-499:
-----------------------------------

    Summary: The 'ref' attributes are not (de)serialized properly when used in array  (was:
The 'ref' attributes are not (de)serialized propertly when used in array)
    
> The 'ref' attributes are not (de)serialized properly when used in array
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DTACLOUD-499
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD-499
>             Project: DeltaCloud
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: CIMI/Frontend
>            Reporter: Michal Fojtik
>            Assignee: David Lutterkort
>
> If you have this definition in CIMI model (MachineTemplate in this case):
> array :volume_templates do
>   ref :volume_template
> end
> and you use this JSON in .from_json method to create an instance of the MachineTemplate:
> <snip>
> 'volume_templates' : [
>   { 'volumeConfig' : { 'capacity' : '12345' } }
> ]
> </snip>
> The resulting 'machine_template.volume_templates.first.volume_config.capacity' will be
'nil'.
> I tried to play a bit with the input JSON and I found that if you use this:
> <snip>
> 'volume_templates' : [
>   'volume_template' : {
>     { 'volumeConfig' : { 'capacity' : '12345' } }
>   }
> ]
> </snip>
> The resulting 'machine_template.volume_templates.first.volume_template.capacity' is set
properly to '12345' :-)
> The XML output then looks like:
> <snip>
>         <volumeTemplate>
>           <volumeTemplate>
>             <volumeConfig>
>               <capacity>10240</capacity>
>             </volumeConfig>
>           </volumeTemplate>
>         </volumeTemplate>
> </snip>
> I think we need to do something smart in the 'array' to remove the upper 'volumeTemplate'
or introduce something like 'ref_arr :volume_templates'.
> Anyway, I'm leaving this one to you David, as you might have better schema knowledge
than me ;-)
> CC'ing Dies, as he reported this issue original in his email.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message