deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Ronelle Landy <rla...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Deltacloud - Tests - adding testpoint for creating an image from a stopped instance - if supported
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:18:43 GMT

Dies, thanks for the review. I don't know of any providers that allow a user to create and
image from both a running and a stopped instance so I think we're ok with switching on the
instance state here. If you find such a provider, let me know :)

> >  - starts the instance if it was stopped in step 2
>
> Maybe there is no need for this?
> None of the other tests rely on the instance to be running so it
> could be left in the stopped state.

Agreed, I didn't see an exact need to restart the instance other than that I wanted to cleanup.
Could likely remove this.