deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject The state of Deltacloud CIMI
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:31:35 GMT
Initial attempt at seeing the state of CIMI implementation/coverage in
deltacloud. CRUD for all resources is included and for create in
particular I tried to address all scenarios (create with template by
reference, create with template by value but configuration by reference
etc). There are no 'operations' there yet - like e.g. stop/restart a
machine and there are no subcollections - including their operations,
like the MachineVolume collection and creating/deleting a MachineVolume
(ie attach/detach volume).

This link allows anyone to view:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnIzjKffwLzqdDZSS0p3ME12S0tYNGU0N3k2MUtVbmc

if you send me your gmail account id (e-mail address?) I can add you as
editor,

thanks! marios