deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: CIMI - Tests - adding machine resource metadata - test part 2
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:30:08 GMT
On 28/01/13 16:10, Ronelle Landy wrote:
> [...]
to comment out the check for constraints on attributes. The changed test is still sitting
on my local branch as I was planning to submit the change along with the third RMD test. If
you want to push this patch, I'll submit patch today with the change to comment out the check
for constraints.

done (commit #f53458749cdd08e8cc61ebfddf2913b3e145de2b)

marios