deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Driver - Is anyone working on this?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:45:49 GMT
On Sat, 2013-01-26 at 21:00 -0500, Chip Childers wrote:
> Generally though, does the Deltacloud community usually use public
> clouds to test the drivers?  Or do you typically have test
> environments running the appropriate target CMP?

It's difficult ;) For public clouds, we just do our testing against
them. For private clouds/virt mgmt it's a mix of environments we run
internally at Red Hat and some environments that other people have
internally. The gist of it is: the easier it is to run automated tests
against your driver, the more likely it is we'll run them nightly and as
part of qualifying releases.

David