deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: CIMI - tests modifying to run with other drivers - *don't push*
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 14:58:52 GMT
On 05/12/12 16:39, Ronelle Landy wrote:
> [...]
the config.yaml (attached in a previous email - let me know if I should resend it) is the
right way to go about allowing for testing different providers. Mostly, it just allows us
to reuse the provider information entered into the config.yaml for the deltacloud api tests.

sorry - can't seem to locate it yes please re-send. Though generally
speaking 're-using the config from the deltacloud tests' - especially
creds, is the way to go,

thanks, marios

(I have to leave a little early today - so may not get back to you
before tomorrow - unless someone else beats me to it)

If, in general, you agree with these changes, I'll rebase, resubmit and
you can review the changes from there.