deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Ronelle Landy <rla...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: CIMI - tests modifying to run with other drivers - *don't push*
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 14:39:20 GMT

I can definitely rebase this patch. I would just like to confirm first if changing up the
config.yaml (attached in a previous email - let me know if I should resend it) is the right
way to go about allowing for testing different providers. Mostly, it just allows us to reuse
the provider information entered into the config.yaml for the deltacloud api tests.
If, in general, you agree with these changes, I'll rebase, resubmit and you can review the
changes from there.
Thanks!