deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Florin Ardelian <f.ardel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enable 'storage volumes'
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 11:29:49 GMT
Hi Marios,

Here's the output from curl:

<api driver='profitbricks' version='1.0.5'>
  <link href='http://localhost:3001/api/realms' rel='realms'>
  </link>
  <link href='http://localhost:3001/api/drivers' rel='drivers'>
  </link>
  <link href='http://localhost:3001/api/instance_states'
rel='instance_states'>
  </link>
  <link href='http://localhost:3001/api/hardware_profiles'
rel='hardware_profiles'>
  </link>
  <link href='http://localhost:3001/api/images' rel='images'>
  </link>
  <link href='http://localhost:3001/api/instances' rel='instances'>
    <feature name='realm_filter' rel='index'>
      <param name='realm_id' />
    </feature>
  </link>
</api>

I am sure I have the requested methods declared:

$ cat ./profitbricks_driver.rb | grep storage
    storage         ( 1 .. 64*1024 )
  *def storage_volumes*( credentials, opts = { } )
  *def create_storage_volume*(credentials, opts={})
    @client.store(:storage_volumes, volume)
  *def destroy_storage_volume*(credentials, opts={})
    @client.destroy(:storage_volumes, opts[:id])
  def attach_storage_volume(credentials, opts={})
  def detach_storage_volume(credentials, opts)

I cleared the browser cache and used curl. No change, I still don't see the
"Storage volumes" feature.

--
+40-740-903838