deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Third Deltacloud Community Call
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:06:14 GMT
The third Deltacloud API Community call will be held on:

Thursday, 29th November @ 1700 CET (Prague, Brno, GMT+1)

(which means 0800 PST (US West Coast, GMT-8) or 1100 EST (US East
Coast, GMT-5))

Anyone interested in the Deltacloud project is very welcome to join us.
We are using Google+ Hangouts again for this call. If you want to join
us, all you need to do is to setup a Google+ account and send us your
email, so we can invite you.

For this call we have decided to make the duration half hour - we've had
some feedback about the length of the recorded meetings (at 1 hour)
being a little too long to sit through. This means realistically we will
only address one agenda item. Agenda is at
http://openetherpad.org/DeltacloudCall

marios