deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: VMWare vCloud support
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:31:46 GMT
On 28/11/12 14:19, Michal Fojtik wrote:
> On 11/27, David Lutterkort wrote:
>> Hi Josh,
>>
>> it seems there's some confusion here, as I am not aware of anybody
>> working on a vCloud driver - we do have a vSphere driver, but nothing
>> for vCloud.
>
> We have the Terremark driver which is kind of vCloud implementation. I'm
> curious how much work it will be to create a 'general' vCloud driver.
>
> Joshua: If you're interested in creating a vCloud driver, I think looking
> into Terremark driver source code would be a good starting point.

yes - i'd be curious to see how much work is required here... Terremark
driver implements the vCloud Express API [1] - Joshua let us know how we
can help if you're interested in trying this. Alternatively if you could
give us access to your/a vCloud setup we could have a look.

marios

[1]
https://community.vcloudexpress.terremark.com/en-us/product_docs/w/wiki/6-vcloud-express-api-documention.aspx