deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Enable 'storage volumes'
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:50:37 GMT
On 20/11/12 12:30, Florin Ardelian wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have declared the methods needed to manipulate storages, but I don't have
> the Storage volumes option in the main menu. What am I missing?
>
> Thanks,
> Florin

weird - if you define the storage_volumes methods like:

def storage_volumes

def create_storage_volume

etc, then this collection should be exposed. Make sure you've restarted
the server after the changes, and perhaps it is a browser cache/state
issue (sorry if this is silly but have been bitten by it in the past).
What output do you get when you list collections with curl?

curl --user "user:pass" -H "Accept: application/xml"
http://localhost:3001/api

marios