deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Deltacloud (Outreach Program for Women 2013) questions
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 00:19:14 GMT
On Thu, 2012-11-15 at 14:13 +0100, Michal Fojtik wrote:
> The 'Deltacloud demo apps' project is aimed to provide a set of real world
> applications that use Deltacloud for something :-)
> For example an application that deploy a Wordpress to different clouds using
> the Deltacloud API, or application that generate usage reports for different
> clouds or a demo of live migration from one provider to another, etc...

Or, even simpler, in the git checkout in clients/cimi/ is a web
application that talks to our CIMI frontend and gives people a simple
way to explore the CIMI API with their web browser.

That app right now makes a lot of assumptions about how the CIMI API
builds its URL's - it needs to be changed to get URL's from server
lot to take in, but I'd be more htan happy to dig up a few examples of
what's going on and what needs to be changed)

David