deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: CIMI front-end problems
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 04:09:14 GMT
Hi Frederic,

the two patch series I posted (all combined on tracker as
http://tracker.deltacloud.org/set/120) address the following issues you
found:

On Mon, 2012-10-29 at 18:58 +0100, DANG TRAN Frederic wrote:
> * missing resourceURI attribute in XML and JSON collections
> * obsolete "name", "description" elements in collections
> * missing "add" operation in Machine/Volume/... collections
> * some collections returned by DC are fully expanded by default. For example the machines
returned within a collection of machines have their disks and volumes collections expanded.
> * when a collection returned by DC contains no element, the "count" property is missing

These are all in the patch series.

> Misc serialization issues wrt CIMI 1.0:
>
> * non-integer machine memory capacity, e.g.  <memory>1782579.2</memory>

This is also addressed now.

I'll get to the remaining issues soon (I hope ;)

David