deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Falter, Joshua (GE Aviation, Non-GE, US)" <Joshua.Fal...@ge.com>
Subject RE: Deltacloud ECCN
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 14:45:16 GMT
Hi David-

This is my first experience dealing with a legal issue like this.  For
the sake of planning schedule on our side, do you have a ballpark
estimate of how long it usually takes to get a response on this type of
question?

Thanks again!
Josh

-----Original Message-----
From: David Lutterkort [mailto:lutter@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:12 PM
To: dev@deltacloud.apache.org
Cc: Falter, Joshua (GE Aviation, Non-GE, US)
Subject: Re: Deltacloud ECCN

Hi Jush,

thanks for the inquiry (and the praise ;) I am not sure what the right
answer is, but I created a JIRA issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-149 to get this in front of
the right people. You might have to click on 'Watch this issue' to be
automatically notified about updates - I couldn't add you as a watcher.

David