deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Naveira <xavier.nave...@ongame.com>
Subject Re: vCenter max connections
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 08:32:54 GMT

Good point, that still leaves the job to manage the excess of
connections on the user side but at least it will fail in an ordered and
well known way.

Another possibility I was considering is to retrieve all the instances
for a given deltacloud instance and do the job locally on my side, the
question then is, how does the time it takes to retrieve the "all
instances" blob grows in relation with the number of instances? Right
now it takes some aprox 15 seconds to retrieve aprox 50 instances in
JSON form, is it linear, exponential or does it stays stable?

Xavier