deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: fgcp not accessible anymore on /api
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 07:20:09 GMT
Hi Dies:

On 08/10/12 03:55, Koper, Dies wrote:
> With the DC frontend using fgcp, the server is giving me error messages
> on http://localhost:3001/api. If I go to the operations directly, like
> http://localhost:3001/api/instances, they work fine.

yes, sorry about that. It's due to a change in the way the 'supported
collections' for each driver are now determined (explanation below if
you are interested) **. I just pushed the fix for that now in commit
f8542cf493e82a579dc75c810c1a7220d2926456.

marios

** How supported collections are determined: basically, if a driver
defines the 'def buckets' method, then the buckets collection is
exposed. You can override this behaviour when necessary, like for
Openstack for example where you may/not want to expose the 'buckets'
collection depending on whether the provider has deployed swift or not.
The 'supported_collections' method is moved to the base driver now so it
can be overridden if/when needed and takes a credentials parameter
(hence the error 'wrong number of arguments 1 for 0).

The fix was therefore to remove the supported_collections method from
fgcp driver as it isn't necessary/used unless you need to explicitly
override the supported collections, beyond those for which you have
defined methods (like 'def instances', def images etc etc).