deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Naveira <>
Subject Deltacloud - VMWare performance
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 08:19:55 GMT

I hope that I'm not completely offtopic here but I'm implementing a
django application that uses deltacloud to retrieve data from a vSphere
5.1 installation. Everything is working fine but I find that the time it
takes to get info about the instances and the instance list itself is
too long to be used in as "online polling" from my web application.
Maybe it's a bit naive of me to ask but, is there any plans on improving
performance of this queries? Maybe it depends on the VMWare hosts poor
performace... Is there any tip on caching or paralleling or something
else achievable in python to improve performance on my side?

Thank you!

View raw message