deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dev Questions concerning API
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 18:39:11 GMT
Hi Tiago,

Deltacloud doesn't use a local DB, and we therefore do not have these
problems.

My suggestions are similar to what you've found already: either use the
exact same persistence code (models + ORM) across your projects, or
remove any direct access from your App to the database, and make it use
the API instead.

David