deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Deltacloud ECCN
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 22:12:12 GMT
Hi Jush,

thanks for the inquiry (and the praise ;) I am not sure what the right
answer is, but I created a JIRA issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-149 to get this in front of
the right people. You might have to click on 'Watch this issue' to be
automatically notified about updates - I couldn't add you as a watcher.

David