deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] release deltacloud 1.0.3, rc1
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:51:37 GMT
Hi Dies,

first off, the ~/.deltacloud/config file is nothing new - it's been
possible to use that for at least a year. If that hasn't caused trouble
yet, the changes in 1.0.3 won't cause trouble either.

The file is really only meant for developers to make it easier to use a
fixed set of credentials for dev, and for testing (if you pass --config
to deltacloudd, it reads credentials from that file) It can also be used
to pass credentials to tests. Though either way, it is possible to point
deltacloudd and the tests at a file in a different location.

In light of all that, are you ok with releasing 1.0.3 ?

David