deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Initial support for CIMI minitest (rev 2)
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 10:24:09 GMT
Hi,

The problem is that 'require_relative' is actually a 'rubygem' too,
and so it require 'rubygems' to be required.

If you put 'require "rubygems"' into spec_helper.rb, then 'spec_helper'
will need to be loaded by 'load' method to make it work.

I'm more fun of adding "require 'rubygems'" into each test file, in that
case everything will work and we don't need to pollute RUBYOPT variable.

Another option is to execute single test file using:

bundle exec ./tests/cimi/...

Bundler will then take care of loading rubygems and everything runs smoothly.

What do you think?

Michal Fojtik
http://deltacloud.org
mfojtik@redhat.com