deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Leander Bessa Beernaert <leande...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metrics API
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:57:12 GMT
I'm mainly trying to understand the requirements for a backend to qualify
for the metric api. Since i've never used ruby before and don't have to
time to learn it at the moment, looking at the source code isn't exactly
helping me :/.

>From what i can tell from the mock driver, a backend suitable for the
metric api is one that must present the data (cpu, memory, io) with
average, min and max values in a certain time interval, correct?

--
Cumprimentos / Regards,
Leander