deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Launch multiple instances?
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 16:11:10 GMT
On 09/08/12 09:50, krishna.kumar2@wipro.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using Deltacloud in our current project. We want to launch multiple instances
through REST API. How is this possible?
> We were unable to find supporting documents for this.

Hi - yes you can do this - this feature is advertised in the api entry
point under the 'instances' collection where available [1]

The feature is called 'instance_count' - afaik this is currently only
possible for eucalypturs and ec2 drivers.

When launching an instance you need to provide the instance_count
parameter [2], [3]

marios

[1] http://deltacloud.apache.org/api-entry-point.html#feature
[2] http://deltacloud.apache.org/instances.html#tab4