deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: Launching into a VPC with the EC2 driver
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:44:37 GMT
That is correct.
In FGCP or DMTF terminology, you're actually creating a System which
comes with a firewall and 1, 2 or 3 network segments (depending on the
system template specified).
The number of segments in a system cannot be changed after creation,
their lifecycle is tied to the system's (and the firewall's).

Regards,
Dies