deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Driver - Is anyone working on this?
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:33:48 GMT
Hi Chip,

On Thu, 2012-08-16 at 00:43 -0400, Chip Childers wrote:
> I'm a member of the CloudStack project team, and was wondering if
> anyone has begun work on a CloudStack driver for Deltacloud?  David
> Lutterkort had replied to a tweet of mine 2 weeks ago, noting that
> this was still an area of opportunity for the project.
>
> If someone is working on it, I'd be willing to help.  If not, then I
> guess you can consider this me stepping in to offer to build it.

No, nobody is working on a CloudStack driver; so we'd very gladly accept
your offer (and patches ;) I'd love to see a Cloudstack driver. Me and
the other core contributers will be more than happy to guide you through
that experience.

Feel free to ask questions about what the driver is supposed to do (I am
sure you'll have many once you start working on the driver) here or on
#deltacloud on IRC.

David