deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruben S. Montero" <rsmont...@opennebula.org>
Subject Re: Poor performance with open nebula driver
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:56:07 GMT
Hi,

Do you mean back-porting the verbose option to OpenNebula 3.2? In this
line, we plan for our short roadmap to include a version API call so
clients can get the version of the server and adapt themselves to it.

BTW, in OpenNebula.org  we only support the last stable release, and
encourage people to upgrade. The next stable release (3.6) is scheduled for
next week. This will make OpenNebula 3.2 two versions behind the last
stable. So I think we could just update the driver to use verbose mode, and
throw an exception if the call is not supported.

Cheers

Ruben

--
Ruben S. Montero, PhD