deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Vollero <razor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: add new Driver
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 13:23:32 GMT
Ciao Roberto,

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM, deltacloud <deltacloud@staff.aruba.it> wrote:
> Dear DeltCloud, we have created a new driver to manage our Cloud (cloudAruba.it) using
your amazing API. We' d like to  publish our driver on your portal to make usable those driver.
We are working on test cases and the project will be ready in about 2 weeks. We'd like to
publish our driver in your "Deltacloud drivers" area what are exactly the steps to do it?

Well, first seems that you misspelled your own project website since
from the advertisements in tv is: http://www.cloud.it/ :)

Moreover we include the driver, in our server/library, so anyone that
want it just have to download deltacloud server.
If you want assistance or you have inquiries you can ask me in italian
language if you feel more confortable :)

> Best regards
> Roberto Dalle Mura

Cheers,
Francesco Vollero