deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: add new Driver
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 12:29:25 GMT
Ciao Roberto,

On 05/07/12 14:04, deltacloud wrote:
> Dear DeltCloud, we have created a new driver to manage our Cloud (cloudAruba.it) using
your amazing API.

awesome... is the cloud service still under construction? (trying to get
to cloudaruba.it gave me "Il Redirect del dominio non è stato configurato.
Per impostare la configurazione è necessario utilizzare l'apposito
pannello dell'Area Clienti all'interno di Hosting.aruba.it")

We' d like to  publish our driver on your portal to make usable those
driver. We are working on test cases and the project will be ready in
about 2 weeks. We'd like to publish our driver in your "Deltacloud
drivers" area what are exactly the steps to do it?

Great stuff. The first step I'd say is to show us the driver :). I mean,
send the driver to the mailing list so it can be reviewed and if you
have any issues we can discuss those. Either send this as a patch (git
format-patch... git send-email - see "send a patch" @
http://deltacloud.apache.org/how-to-contribute.html#how ), or create a
JIRA ticket (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD)  and attach
the driver to that (can't attach files to messages on this list).

It would be great if you could provide some access credentials for a
couple of the core deltacloud developers to use for testing this driver
against your cloud.

hope to hear from you soon - welcome to the project!

marios