deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: RHEV-M driver unit tests, EC2 fronted tests and 1.8 fixes
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 21:04:06 GMT
On Fri, 2012-07-27 at 14:28 +0200, Michal Fojtik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The problem under 1.8 seems missing 'require "rubygems"' on top
> of 'test_helper.rb'. Adding that solved this problem.
>
> I applied David patches on top of my patches + added the EC2 front-end
> patches.
>
> Everything seems to play nicely together though now it is more than 20
> patches ;-) (I know I promised not send patch-bombs anymore).
>
> To make it more easy to review, I compressed them into tar archive you
> found attached to this email.
>
> David: Can we just commit what we have now, even it is not ideal in terms of
> recording credentials and then fix it later?

I'd love to commit the patches, but for me 'rake test' fails with a
whole bunch of VCR failures in the EC2 tests. I've uploaded a log of
'rake test'[1] and attach my Gemfile.lock

These patches get an ACK from me if rerecording the VCR data does indeed
fix the failures - if that's all you need to do, feel free to commit
them.

David

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lutter/rake-test.txt