deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Vollero <razor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Poor performance with open nebula driver
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:00:17 GMT
Hello Felix,

firstly, thanks for your email we would more than happy to change it,
but the opennebula driver is managed by OpenNebula guys, so surely
they're looking at this mail and they will be more than happy to fix
the issue.

Obviously, if you want, you can send a patch if you think would solve
the issue and if match the criteria will be accepted :)

Cheers,
Francesco Vollero