deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: deltacloud-server with ec2
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 00:39:52 GMT
Hi all,

Stefan found me on irc and we resolved the issue:

The -r is to specify the local nic's ip address the DeltaCloud server will be running on,
not the public ip address of the cloud provider or the VM instance you want to work with.

    -r, --hostname HOSTNAME          Bind to HOST address (default: localhost)

Can we improve the description?
Something like:

    -r, --hostname HOSTNAME          Run Deltacloud server on network card with HOST address
(default: localhost)

Regards,
Dies Koper