deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: DeltaCloud API and CIMI
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 13:14:42 GMT
Hi Carlos,

I wonder how many cloud providers will support the CIMI API.
If all DMTF members will support it, wouldn't that render DC obsolete?
If few DMTF members will actually support it, what is the real benefit to users for DC to
be CIMI -only?

Are you assuming it will take a long time for the members to release their respective CIMI
implementations (as it took them a long time to publish the standard) and DC's objective should
be to bridge that period?

Regards,
Dies Koper