deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Modular Deltacloud (rev 2)
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 15:23:55 GMT
On 05/15/12, mfojtik@redhat.com wrote:

I forgot, that for those who don't like to download all mails and apply
them because then don't have awesome mutt macro, there is a github mirror

https://github.com/mifo/deltacloud

The patches there are applied on top of current DC master and the repo
should be able to be rebased against master.

  -- michal

--
Michal Fojtik
Sr. Software Engineer, Deltacloud API (http://deltacloud.org)