deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Brofft, Chris" <christopher_bro...@merck.com>
Subject Deltacloud OS capabilities
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:06:16 GMT
Hello,

I came across Deltacloud as a potential tool to use for managing multiple cloud providers.
 I had a question however, does Deltacloud allow for management of multiple clouds in different
OS's? For instance if I had an Amazon EC2 instance in Linux and a Rackspace instance in Windows
would this be supported?

Thanks,
Chris Brofft

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.