deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: help!!!
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 01:15:57 GMT
Hi Rajesh,

On Tue, 2012-04-10 at 17:12 +0200, rajesh palanichamy wrote:
> I would like to know how to start/stop the opennebula controller
> through deltacloud api.
>
> now, i am able to list all the images of opennebula users through
> this command
>
> root@parapluie-40:~# deltacloudc images index -u
> http://user_0:grid5000@localhost:3001/api
>
> root@parapluie-40:~# deltacloudc images index -u
> http://user_0:grid5000@localhost:3001/api
> 3          | onevm                | Any ar | onevm                |
>  user_0
> root@parapluie-40:~#
>
> next step i have to start and stop the opennebula through deltacloud api.
> then i would like to create a new instance through deltacloud api
>
> could any one can help me as soon as possible?

I am not quite sure what you're asking - are you asking how to create a
new instance or how to start the ON controller itself ? The latter is
out of scope for Deltacloud.

To create an instance, you need to POST to /api/instances as shown in
the docs[1] - the best way to explore the API is by using the HTML UI -
simply point your browser at http://localhost:3001/api in your setup.

David

[1] http://deltacloud.apache.org/api.html#h3_5_4