deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Kasun Siriwardhana <kasun.siri....@gmail.com>
Subject GSOC 2012
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 03:57:01 GMT
Hello devs,

I am Kasun Pinsara, an undergraduate in University University of Colombo
Sri Lanka. I have an idea of involving Google Summer of Code 2012
[GSOC-2012] <http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012> .
I am interested in ActiveMQ project and would like to work with the team
and gain a good experience. I have some experience in working with software
development with open source technologies(java,maven,ant,
spring, tomcat etc). If there are any project ideas for the program please
give me some help. So that I can focus more and submit a good proposal for
the GOSC program. It would be a great support for me.

Best Regards,
Kasun Pinsara