deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: searchable archive and ubuntu install
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:06:49 GMT
Hi Dirk:

On 14/03/12 18:55, dirk ooms wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i was looking for a searchable archive of the deltacloud project, but
> could not find one. is there any? (this question might have been asked
> before, but i could not search for it ;-) )

yeah... as Koper rightly said the mail-archives are your best bet right now:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/deltacloud-dev/ is the
'current' mailing list archive - i.e. now that Deltacloud is a
top-level-project

and

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-deltacloud-dev/ are
the older archives from when Deltacloud was incubating

> i just installed deltacloud on ubuntu. i had to take some hurdles, so my
> notes might be useful to others:
> http://dirko.blogsome.com/2012/03/14/installing-apache-deltacloud-on-ubuntu-1004-lts

thanks for the feedback! The website and docs are currently the subject
of an overhaul - I'm sure these notes will be useful,

marios