deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: searchable archive and ubuntu install
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:34:48 GMT
Hi Dirk,

I posted the same question a few weeks ago and at the time there wasn't any yet.
I did find http://mail-archives.apache.org and used google's 'site: mail-archives.apache.org'
keyword. It returns a lot of hits from other projects (libvirt especially), but that's the
best option I found so far.

Regards,
Dies Koper